I' m attending the AOTS training from Oct. 31-Nov18, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan. The program aims to enhance participants’ teaching skills and abilities as ITEE instructors through acquisition of knowledge and methods essential to pass the ITEE exam. Also, this program features the significance of the ITSS, IT career skill framework, and their relevance to the ITEE. Through comprehensive understanding of these, this program aims to develop instructors which can contribute to the dissemination of the ITEE exam and the development of the skilled IT engineers in each country.
The contents of this training program are as follows:
- Concept of the information technology engineers examination (ITEE), the IT engineers career skill framework, the IT skill standards (ITSS) and links between them.
- Japanese IT industry-human resource Development Strategies in IT
- How to apply the ITSS and ITEE in Japanese IT companies and education institutions
- Necessary know-how and skills for teaching the applicants for ITEE (FE and AP) or curriculum development or improvement of teaching materials
- Necessary know-how and skills for teaching the applicants for the IT examination, IT Passport (IP).
- Action plan for promotion ITEE and HRD.